Hey, hi, hello, I am the runner of this blog which is basically about books and I just kinda yell and fangirl and sometimes rant about books, trust me, its a fun time, so this is just a bit of an insight about me I guess
- Hi! My name is Sarika (sar-i-kuh (the ‘i’ is pronounced lowercase)), but you can call me Sari or Si, because I know that’s a bit of a mouthfull
- I’ve been reading for as long as I can remember, my mum credits this to her shoving an alphabet book under my face when I was younger
- I love Harry Potter more than almost everything (also I’m a Hufflepuff like my boy, Newt)
- I mostly read YA fantasy, but I also enjoy paranormal and some good ol cheesy romance
- I’m British and pretty much all stereotypes you have of Brits apply to me (tea fixes everything, dry sense of humour, always talking about the weather)
- Some of my favourite authors are: Leigh Bardugo, Marissa Meyer, Kendare Blake and Stephanie Garber (these are just the first that popped into my mind, there is A LOT)
Soooo yeah, that’s just a bit of an insight as to who I am, if you read this, thank you so much! If you have any questions for me please feel free to leave a comment! I hope you choose to continue reading this blog, I’m really nice, pinky promise. Also, if you want to know a bit more about me, you can check out my 25 Random Facts!