Hellooo lovelies! I adore watching and reading posts about routines, so I thought I’d show you all my reading routine, I hope you enjoy!
- TEA!!! I always make a cup of tea to drink while I’m reading, and I have two cups where the tea will always taste better, but one of them is rather rude, so I won’t insert a photo…
- FUN FACT: I will only ever drink PG Tips tea, I can tell the difference if it’s not.
- I will make sure I won’t be interrupted, so I’ll try and wait for a time where I know my mum won’t call me to do something
- It’s also probably useful to pick a book to read
- At home, I will only ever read in my bedroom, either on my beanbag or my bed, a lot of people say reading on their bed makes them fall asleep, but I’m a raging insomniac, so that’s never really been an issue
- If I’m not at home (at school basically, I’m only ever at one of the two) I will plug in my headphones and read an e-book on my phone, whether i’m walking to a lesson, waiting for a lesson and (sometimes) when I’m in a lesson (but only when I’ve done my work, stay in school kids)
- I’m not the type of person to go into the garden or to a park and ‘be one with nature’ while I read, just, no, I’m all about the hermit lifestyle.
- When I’m reading at home, I like silence, but if I’m at school, I’ll listen to music, it doesn’t have to be quiet music, just anything to block out the idiots, really
- I don’t eat while I read because that is an accident just waiting to happen
- I will switch from a position that’s bad for my spine, to one that’s bad for my neck, to one that’s bad for my back
- I literally always want to read so I’m not picky
- I get a lot of reading done on weekend mornings because I’m a pretty early riser and the rest of my family sleeps in, so I have a good few hours of uninterrupted reading then
- Some days, my family will just leave me to it and let me read all evening, where I also get a lot of reading done, but that really depends
- If my parents are out or binge-watching Peaky Blinders I also get a lot of free reading time, I should find them a new series to get them into, I’d get a lot of reading done…
Thank you so much for reading through my reading routine! I hope you enjoyed this post, do you have a reading routine? Let me know what yours is in the comments! Thanks again for reading and I’ll talk to you in my next post ❤