Hiiii everyone, as some of you may know, I’m really unhappy with my last two posts and how they turned out, I thought I’d do an extra post today that isn’t actually bookish, but more of a get-to-know-me-better, I thought it’d be nice to do a bit more of a personal post and I’m also pretty weird so this could be kind of funny, without further ado, lets get started<3
- If I go to a restaurant I will NEVER EVER order something other than chicken nuggets and chips off of the children’s menu, if the restaurant doesn’t have this, I’m not eating.
- Coffee makes me soooo tired, I’ll sometimes have a massive mug of black coffee before bed to help me sleep.
- Every time I’ve broken a bone, it has been because I was running… I’m not much into physical activity.
- I am the world’s biggest teacher’s pet, I take it as a personal offence if a teacher doesn’t put my name on the ‘good’ section of the whiteboard.
- I am allergic to literally everything, my friends like to do this thing where they’ll call out random foods and find out how I’m allergic to them.
- I am also the worlds fussiest eater, name a food, I have my own, fussy version of it.
- I’m a neat freak, if something is messy, it gives me anxiety.
- I used to be a HUUUUGE Ariana Grande fangirl and it was so cringe
- My music taste is so weird, it goes from My Chemical Romance to High School Musical to Cardi B
- I used to make Video Stars, which is basically where you make over-edited music videos and lip sync to songs, and it was A W F U L
- I am always cold, I will sleep with a duvet in the hottest of days and I don’t care if I suffocate
- I hate summer, my entire year is waiting for Christmas, celebrating Christmas and waiting for Christmas again
- The first movie I ever saw in the cinema was High School Musical
- I was so quiet in my first year of high school that nobody knew who i was and teachers sometimes referred to me as ‘that girl with the really long hair’
- I get such bad social anxiety that I can’t answer a phone, ask a shop assistant for help or walk across a room with people in it, even if they’re my family. Once I did a spoken thing for English and my leg shook so much that I tripped while I was standing still and then I was shaking for like an hour afterwards
- I used to dress like Hermione Granger at school and I was always ‘The Harry Potter Girl’
- I’m the biggest daydreamer, I can literally loose hours daydreaming and not even notice it
- McDonalds hashbrowns are my favourite food in the world
- I always wear socks, A L W A Y S
- I literally hate talking to people, even at school, I just wanna sit by myself
- One of my mum’s friends worked at my old school and she used to give my mum calls saying ‘she was sitting alone reading her book again’ and if that isn’t sad idk what is
- For my old school’s summer fete, I did a stall selling loom band things and we made £120 and I thought I was such a baller
- I literally love doing schoolwork and its so sad
- I used to be part of that one group of friends that were always singing really badly and loud as hell
- When I had my first operation, I screamed so loud when they were trying to put me to sleep that MY TOOTH FELL OUT
BONUS STORY BECAUSE MY SISTER WANTED ME TO ADD IT
So there was this one time where I was practising how to do somersaults on our sofa, and then my sister sat on it, so I was like ‘yo, move’ and she was like ‘nah’ so I was like ‘fine, I’ll just somersault onto you’ and then she was like ‘you don’t have the balls’, so I did it. I got in a crap ton of trouble and my whole explanation was ‘she asked me to, though’
Thank you so much for reading<3 I’m so sorry about my previous two posts (mostly the BatB one) I’m just not v happy with them and I don’t like them being up so I though I’d do this much more chilled post to make up for them, what are some random facts about you? Let me know in the comments! Thank you all again for reading and I’ll talk to you next time !!